While dealing with cancer can be overwhelming at times, it is important to remember that you are not alone. Patients across the country have opened their hearts and shared their stories and their hope. Consider visiting these resources for the times you might need a little extra inspiration or to share your story.
- Stories of Hope, ALCASE
- From the Alliance for Lung Cancer, Advocacy, Support and Education, patients share their stories about dealing with and surviving lung cancer.
- Stories of Hope, American Cancer Society
- Through the American Cancer Society, inspirational stories of people lives have been touched by cancer.
- The American Lung Association on Facebook
- Read the American Lung Association's online "wall" at Facebook. Post and share your own thoughts.
Last update: December 03, 2015. 02:56:40 pm.