Categories listed in alphabetical order. The number of journal articles in each category is listed in parantheses next to the name. A description, if available, follows the category name. Each category name links to an archive of articles posted in that category. "Full Archive" is the default category
Comments and trackbacks are closed, but please feel free to contact us with your questions, comments or inquiries.
- Clinical Trials (232)
- Closed (16)
- Lung Cancer (65)
- For a more thorough listing of lung cancer clinical trials, please see ClinicalTrials.gov. Mesothelioma Center elects to list clinical trials that apply specifically to mesothelioma patients; therefore, clinical trials listed in this category likely apply to both lung cancer and mesothelioma.
- Mesothelioma (208)
- Mesothelioma, or cancer of the mesothelium, is a rare and generally fatal tumor found almost exclusively in those with a history of asbestos exposure. About mesothelioma.
- Mesothelioma of the Tunica Vaginalis (7)
- Pericardial Mesothelioma (9)
- Peritoneal Mesothelioma (33)
- Also called abdominal mesothelioma, peritoneal mesothelioma is a rare malignancy arising out of the thin membrane surrounding the walls and many organs of the abdomen.
- Pleural Mesothelioma (134)
- Cancer of the pleura, or pleural mesothelioma, is a rare and difficult to treat malignancy. Asbestos exposure is a factor in nearly every diagnosed case of pleural mesothelioma.
- Recruiting (152)
- Status (172)
- Terminated (4)
- Upcoming (43)
Last update: January 19, 2018. 04:57:31 pm.